Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Polished concrete, riveted steel, bric-a-brac and modern equipment and furniture : a mixture of styles and design ideas for a quirky, comfortable setting for your holidays in Brittany. Natural and vintage products have been used as much as possible to create a home from home feeling which invites you to sit down, relax and enjoy your stay. So fun !
The top of a lighthouse is used to partition the bathroom, and it is around this round room that the house is articulated. An atypical decoration with warm colors that give your holidays a little offbeat taste, the impression of spending a moment out of time. The touches of green in the decor, in contrast with the tones of stone, terracotta and metallic gray, match the surrounding landscape of the prairie.
And when the children have finished playing outside, they often play in the wooden cabin, in their bedroom. This house is full of adventure!
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (75m² - Sleeps 2/4 - 2 bedrooms)
open plan kitchen
- Fridge & freezer
- Gas & electric hob, extractor fan, oven and micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine & kettle
- Dining area
- Sofa and arm chair.
- Wood burning stove with wood provided.
- Free-standing bath
- Large Italian shower
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- 2 single beds (90 x 190cm)
- Child security gates on top & bottom of stairs.
- Beds made on arrival
- Extra bed possible
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...