Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Florence is a cosy & romantic single story stone cottage ideal for a couple.
It is overlooking fields of corn and lush prairies, with or without the cows who graze from field to field. So cute !
The atmosphere is soft and cosy and very calming with natural materials, pastel colours, a comfortable bed and furniture. It's west facing terrace picks up the evening sun, making it an ideal spot for a glass of wine or a barbeque.
Tailor-made to recharge your batteries as a couple or even alone, neither too big nor too small. Bright and warm tones, natural materials, careful decoration, stone, wood, terracotta and iron create the relaxing atmosphere of simple life in a little country cottage.
A wide opening to the outside, a pretty private terrace and a quiet garden to extend those special moments that you can afford when you decide to take the time ...
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (35m² - Sleeps 2 - 1 bedroom)
single storey cottage
open plan kitchen
- Fridge & freezer
- gas hob & extractor fan
- small oven & micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine & kettle
- Dining area
- 2 arm chairs in front of the fire
- Wood burning stove with wood provided
- Bed made on arrival
- baby equipment possible on request
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- Large Italian shower
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...