Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Decorated in the style and atmosphere of an old school house, but equipped with contemporary furniture for increased comfort. Jeanne is a charming and stylish stone and red brick cottage ideal for a couple or a family. The unusual "old school" style brings you back to the benches of the school of your childhood for a stay full of memories to share with the younger ones ... So vintage !
On the facade red brick wall, the ceramic sign sets the tone: the school opens its doors to you. The furniture & objects are part of the elementary classerooms of yesteryears. Traditional blackboards, vintage educational posters, dormitory-style children's beds and old school furniture create a charming feeling in this restored cottage in the Brittany countryside.
A cottage furnished with great tenderness in a harmony of grey, blue and white shades sets the tone for total relaxation.
You might think that the terrace overlooks a playground, but it is a vast meadow that welcomes you, because here, it is school holiday time. The path at the end of the garden leads to the glasshouse and kitchen garden where guests can help themselves to vegetables, salad, herbs and edible flowers.
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of th cottage (70m² - Sleeps 2/4 - 2 bedrooms)
open plan kitchen
- Fridge & freezer
- Gas hob, extractor fan, combined oven and micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine & kettle
- Dining area
- Wood burning stove with wood provided
- 2 single beds (90 x 190cm)
- Large Italian shower
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- Beds made on arrival
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...