Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
This pretty little stone cottage is a cosy, warm nest, ideal for a break in the countryside for a couple or with young children ... So pretty !
The colors of the Orla Kiely wallpaper harmonize elegantly with the grey tones of the sitting room, the pinkish red of the terracotta floor, the fresh green colour reflected from the garden. The soul of an artist's studio with rural charm and modern comfort for a holiday which combines simplicity, creativity and relaxation.
There is an open-plan kitchen and living room with a large loft-style window overlooking the garden and orchard. The master bedroom, with a stone wall, has a spiral staircase which leads to a starry and bright mezzanine offering two children’s beds.
The enclosed garden borders a pleasant outdoor terrace for long breakfasts in the sun during the summer with only the cows as neighbours. Feel at one with nature and discover peace and tranquillity at this little family gîte or romantic retreat.
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (55m² - Sleeps 2/4 - 2 bedrooms)
open plan kitchen
- Fridge & freezer
- Gas hob, extractor fan, combined oven and micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine & kettle
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- Large Italian shower
on the mezzanine
- 2 single beds (90 x 190cm)
- Child security gates on top & bottom of stairs.
- Beds made on arrival
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private enclosed garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...