Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Stone and wood give a very special charm to this family-friendly cottage. Set in a peaceful prairie, just a few minutes from the sea, this cottage is ideal for catching up on family time while on holiday in Brittany ... So charming !
Louise was the grandmother of the Lamour family, something from before has remained in the house, a history, a past, the spirit of yesteryears. The cement tiles on the floor are there since the cottage was built and strangely give a very modern feel to the decoration.
The monumental fireplace, which holds the wood-burning stove, suggests long evenings of games or family conversations. The large open kitchen which is practical and homely, confirms the character of this holiday retreat.
The master bedroom is spacious & bright. There is an air of Scandinavia with the white and grey tones and the impressive deer that thrones over the bed ...
The children's room is restful with white, beige and yellow tones. It invites you to daydream with a long window overlooking the garden and a large pine tree covered in snow ...
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (85m² - Sleeps 2/5 - 2 bedrooms)
single storey cottage
open plan kitchen
- Fridge & freezer
- Gas hob, extractor fan, oven & micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso coffee machine & kettle
- Dining area
- Sofa & arm chairs
- Wood burning stove with wood provided
- Bathroom with bath and over shower
- Separate toilet
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- 1 double bed (140 x 190cm)
- 1 single bed (90 x 190cm)
- Beds made on arrival
- Extra bed possible
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...