Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Generous space, stylish and cosy decoration, an easy-going, child-friendly home for an enjoyable stay with friends or family ... So lovely !
Two comfortable sofas gathered aroung an industrial style table, invite guests to sit and relax in the soacious sitting room. The painted corrugated iron wall gives a modern edge to this warm stone and wood room which opens onto a spacious functional kitchen.
On the ground floor, there is a generous bedroom with views of the vegetable garden and glasshouse. It is called ‘la chambre des amoureux’ or ‘lovers room' with its soft, romantc feel.
The two upstairs bedrooms with wooden floors and white ceilings are bathed in light. With its exposed stone walls, terracotta flooring and painted beams, this family getaway in Brittany has a welcoming, quirky character.
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (115m² - Sleeps 4/6 - 3 bedrooms)
- Fridge & freezer
- Gas hob, extractor fan, oven & micro-wave
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso coffee machine & kettle
- 1 double bed (160 x 200cm)
- Large Italian shower
- Separate toilet
- 2 single beds (90 x 190cm)
- Beds made on arrival
- Extra bed possible
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...