Welcome to your holiday cottage in Brittany...
Nestled in a little hamlet in the countryside, this pretty little stone house, just 10 minutes from the sea and the beautiful beaches of the Côtes d’Armor, promises you a peaceful, rural and poetic stay in Brittany ... So sweet !
This harmonious, spacious and cosy cottage combines the modern touches of a loft with the rustic charm of a small country home. The living room is friendly and cheerful.
The blue of the ceiling produces an effect that is both theatrical and chic in a soberly decorated space. The spectacular side comes from its depth, inspired by the sea. The open-plan wooden kitchen is minimalist and natural. The green & blue colors of the Orla Kiely wallpaper evoke the seaside and harmonize natrurally with the fresh green colours reflected from the garden.
The view from the main bedroom opens onto the orchard for mornings bathed in greenery and the sound of the birds singing. The children's room is fun and colorful. Ideal for a stay for two or with two children.
- Private parking
- Children's play area
Description of the cottage (70m² - Sleeps 2-4 in 2 bedrooms)
- Fridge & freezer
- gas hob & extractor fan, oven, micro-wave & dishwasher.
- Filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine & kettle
- Dining area
- Sofa and 1 armchair
- Beds made on arrival
- baby equipment available
in the cottage
There is no television, we can provide a screen and a plug to connected it to your computer.
Private garden and terrace (300m²). Garden furniture, barbecue & 2 deckchairs.
Adults will like...
- Comfortable, modern, cosy cottages with quirky vintage decoration.
- Countryside setting yet near the sea.
- Private garden with barbeque, garden furniture etc...
- Glass house with herbs for cooking.
- Breakfast can be delivered to the cottage.
Children will like...
- Farm animals on site & at the farm restaurant.
- Child-friendly cottages with toys and books.
- Playground, slide, giant connect 4 & sand pit.
- Free unlimited wifi (but not very strong).
- Poney rides, pedal boats, swings, slides & giant trampoline at the restaurant.
Minimum Stay ?
- Feb, March, Oct & Nov = min 2 nights.
- April, May, June, Sept & school holidays in Oct & Dec = min 1 week.
- July & August = min 2 weeks.
- Initial deposit of 50%. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining sum 60 days before arrival.
- Optional end of stay cleaning fee.
- Tourist tax of 0.45 cents/adult/day.
- Arrival time between 5pm and 7pm.
- Fluent English spoken so Liz can help you with any questions, make bookings for you at restaurants, activities, translate for you or print travel or work documents etc...