general conditions 2017-2018
The arrival time is between 5pm and 7pm and the departure time at 10 am (or 11am for short stays of 2/3 nights).
Conclusion of the contract.
The booking becomes effective from the date that the host receives a deposit of 50% of the total amount. This deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation by the guest.
The host must be notified of a cancellation by email.
- More than 30 days before the arrival date : the deposit can be used for a future stay.
- Less the 30 days before the arrival date : the full amount is due. If and only if the owner succeeds in re-renting the cottage, the amount paid can be used for a future stay.
- In the case of an early departure, the pre-arranged price remains the same.
Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended. We recommend Chapka Insurance. Here is a link to calculate travel insurance costs : Calculate
Condition of the house at the end of stay.
The guest is expected to take care of the property, inside and out and all furniture, pictures, books, fittings, barbecues, sun umbrellas etc. and leave them in the same state of repair and condition at the end of their stay as found at the beginning. The property has to be left in a tidy condition including all dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils cleaned and all rubbish removed and placed in appropriate bins or recycling bins.
There are 2 choices for the end of stay cleaning :
- Either you pay a fee for the cleaning to be done for you. In this case, all you need to do is sort the rubbish & recycling, clean the barbeque and put the dishwasher going before leaving.
The price is as follow :
- Florence : 25€
- Rose & Joséphine : 35€
- Jeanne & Anne : 40€
- Louise & Marie : 50€
- Isidore : 60€
- If you choose not to opt for the cleaning charge, please leave the cottage as you found it ( this means between 1 and a half and 4 hours of cleaning depending on the size and condition of the cottage).
This contract indicates the precise number of people booked into the house, this number cannot be increased unless agreed by the host. Please have a courtesy to inform the owners if you intend to invite people to the cottage.
Pets are allowed in certain cottages under certain conditions. Please contact the owner. Pets will be refused if a previous agreement is not made.
A damage deposit of 200€ must be given the host on arrival. This is to cover any breakages and damage caused during the stay. This deposit will be returned to the host upon departure after an inspection of the premises by the host and guest on the morning of departure.
Please note that our cottages are strictly non-smoking.